Dental work which improves your appearance refers to cosmetic dentistry. The focus is on improving dental aesthetics, but not necessarily the functionality of teeth or gums. Cosmetic dentistry focuses on shape and size, alignment, color and smile appearance. Contact the best dentist in Bangalore for cosmetic dentistry.
Who is a cosmetic dentist?
Firstly, General dentistry deals with preventing and treating oral disease. A cosmetic dentist aims to improve your teeth and smile. He repositions teeth using braces, changes your appearance using veneers and replaces your metal dental fillings and even crowns with tooth-colored alternatives. The cosmetic dentist replaces missing teeth with dental implants. Hence, Contact your dentist nearby who can help you with dental implants.
To explain, Cosmetic dentists are not just about improving appearance and smile. Likewise, dental implants not only make you look good, but they also have functional value.
When to see a cosmetic dentist?
- You are unhappy with something in your smile.
- Discolored or crooked teeth.
- Chipped or cracked.
- You have missing teeth.
The cosmetic dentist performs a very important job like teeth Whitening. Thin pieces of porcelain veneers are fitted to your teeth to hide tooth discoloration, cracks or chips. Contact the best dentist in Bangalore to help you.
Teeth whitening is a common procedure performed by cosmetic dentists. This is a simple procedure which involves hydrogen peroxide and laser light.
The dentist takes impressions of the upper and lower dentition, pours the molds and fabricates the dental bleaching trays. A special bleach solution is made which is applied to teeth in the morning and night for around half an hour. This is done for 10-14 days to whiten your teeth.
Teeth whitening removes stains from teeth giving them a brighter shade of white. Sadly, the teeth whitening effects are not permanent. You can always visit the cosmetic dentist and get teeth whitening treatment done again if stains return.
If you have permanent teeth and enjoy good oral health, opt for professional teeth whitening from a cosmetic dentist. When you don’t have receding gum line or tender gums, then chemicals used in teeth whitening won’t affect you. For teeth whitening in Bangalore contact Contact us here.
Is teeth whitening right for you?
Is teeth whitening the miracle solution for yellow teeth? Yes, it is, but you may not be the ideal candidate for professional teeth whitening. Consult your cosmetic dentist in Bangalore before opting for tooth whitening.
If previous dental work is not done on front teeth, opt for professional teeth whitening. Crowns, caps and tooth-colored fillings will not be whitened like other teeth. When you suffer from gum disease, chemicals involved in teeth whitening will irritate gums. This increases tooth sensitivity and the dentist will advise against teeth whitening.
If teeth and gums are healthy, your dentist will give the green signal for teeth whitening.
Why teeth whitening?
Tooth Discoloration: Teeth whitening solves tooth discoloration caused by smoking. This brings the smile back on your face.
It’s for special occasions: Teeth whitening is for special occasions like weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and some other special occasion. Your smiles are really bright on those big occasions. Contact the best dentist in Bangalore for braces.
Beats old age: As you age, tooth enamel erodes resulting in tooth discoloration and oral health problems. Teeth whitening helps beat the effects of aging, keeping that smile, really beautiful. Find a dentist nearby who can help you with crooked teeth.
Smoking discolors teeth: Smoking damages teeth leading to oral health problems. Consequently, You suffer plaque-related problems and tooth discoloration. So, Teeth whitening targets smoking-related tooth discoloration, saving you from embarrassing moments.
Food stains: If your diet has lots of coffee, tea, and wine, your teeth get stains. Teeth whitening removes food stains from your teeth, even though they may have been caused over several years. Contact the best cosmetic dentist in Bangalore to help you.
How to choose a cosmetic dentist?
- Check education and training: Make sure the cosmetic dentist is well qualified. Check his expertise and experience before committing your precious teeth. Cosmetic dentistry involves a wide range of procedures like teeth whitening, dental implants, and orthodontics to name a few. Get the best dentist for the job.
- Visual evidence: A good dentist has proof to back him up. Visual evidence of past work, before locking on to your cosmetic dentist. Before-and-after photos of cases handled by your dentist. Check out the smiles in the photos and get the right cosmetic dentist.
- Fit the budget: Your dentist must customize the procedure to fit your budget. He must offer value for money. Afterward, Check for flexible financing programs with low prices, without compromising on high-quality dental care. Thus, Get the dream smile without emptying your pockets. Finally, do a cost to benefit analysis. Research has shown that people with white teeth get better jobs which means better pay. Read tips to choose the best dental clinic for cosmetic dentistry.
- Check out the equipment: Your cosmetic dentist must have the latest technology and equipment to achieve optimum results. This ensures your safety while bringing guaranteed results.
Pick a dentist who listens to your needs:
The cosmetic dentist must be a good listener and pay heed to your needs. He must offer customized solutions regarding treatment and must be honest, even if it means not going ahead with the procedure. Check out treatment time and longevity of the procedures, before making any commitments.
- Reviews: Every cosmetic dentist would tell you he’s the best, but it’s the patients who decide. Check patient reviews before picking up the cosmetic dentist. Afterward, Look at the level of professional services and the results of the treatment.
- Check out the comfort levels: The dental clinic is your second home and its essential you feel comfortable. Consequently, The dental clinic should reflect the quality of care and you must have absolute faith in the skills of your cosmetic dentist.
Hence Contact Us to bring the smile back on your face.